I was born with some physical challenges. I have Cerebral Palsy. I came into this world on December 18, 1982 in the Provo Hospital to my wonderful parents.


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Saying Goodbye to One and Welcoming Another

Well, it's Whitni's last day here.  The Durst family will miss her so bad.  We want to thank her for all the time she has put in with my family and I. 

On Christmas Eve we will be flying out to Colorado to see my brother, his wife, their two boys and my new baby niece! We will be gone for the holidays and New Year's! Celebrating in a completely different state.  My parents and I are excited to spend some time with the rest of our family! My dad hasn't had Christmas Eve off for quite some time so we are taking full advantage of it and traveling! Airlines better be ready for the Dursts this month!
We have hired a new aide for the winter.  Her name is Janet Oldenburg.  She is excited to help me next semester.  She is ready to push me harder than my previous two aides so I will keep you posted on my progress and our adventures!

Have a great Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment